Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Unanswered Letter to MTW re Insider Movements

Here's what I wrote to MTW almost a month ago. Remember (see below) that they claim that they have done studies on Insider Movements (for description of heresy, see posts below) and these studies are available to the churches. I wrote MTW on May 9. No response yet.

Subject: Insider Movements Information Needed
Date: May 9, 2011
Sent to: info@mtw.org

Hi,

I received an email from Paul Gilchrist about “Insider Movements” in missions work to Muslims in Islamic contexts. I was wondering if you could send me any material MTW has on Insider Movements. I’ve heard that there’s an overture coming to GA which asks for a study committee and I wonder if you guys have already done that work. Thanks so much!

TE Travis Hutchinson
Highlands Presbyterian
Tennessee Valley Presbytery

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a calm and reasonable letter to me. You should have been given a response, for sure.

    ReplyDelete